River Valley Community Bank Digital Banking Upgrade!
RVCB will be providing 24 hour OLB support. If you have any issues logging into your new OLB account, please call us at (530) 755-0418.
Dear RVCB Customers,
River Valley Community Bank is excited to announce that we have upgraded our technology which includes state-of-the-art systems to enhance the digital banking tools we offer our customers. This includes Consumer Online Banking, Business Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and ACH services. This is an exciting change for you, as it will greatly improve your banking experience with RVCB.
What these upgrades include:
New Consumer Online Banking Platform
RVCB offers 24/7 access to superior online financial services. Our new Online Banking platform delivers a richer banking experience for our customers. It seamlessly integrates with our Mobile Banking and increases convenience and control over financial transactions with “anytime, anywhere” access to your accounts. The new platform makes is easy to perform all primary Online Banking tasks in just a few clicks. The homepage functionality includes Bill Pay, Move Money, Money Management and much more.
- Easy Registration - Have a seamless, customer initiated single registration experience to access both Online Banking and Mobile banking.
- Password Reset and Forgotten Password - Reset forgotten passwords by clicking the “I can’t access my account” on the Online Banking login screen and follow the security steps.
- Share Access with Other - Create a user within Online Banking to share access to accounts (Shared access users will not be able to view statements or have access to bill pay).
- Money Management - See all your accounts (bank accounts, credit cards, investment accounts) from other institutions in one place to view spending, set and manage budgets, and visualize your financial goals.
- Text Message Banking & Alerts - Get access to financial accounts through a single text. Information provided via Text Message Banking is as current as the account information within Online Banking and is secure. Enrollment is completed with Online Banking by using a password-protected Online Banking account. A one-time activation code is required and sent to the number provided to authenticate the phone. Receive a variety of account alerts by text message or via email.
- New Mobile Banking App - Manage money on the move with RVCB’s mobile banking solutions. It is fast, simple, and safe! Learn more about the new Consumer Mobile app HERE.
New Business Online Banking Platform
RVCB Business Online Banking platform offers solutions that are designed on the unique needs of our businesses. RVCB’s Business Online Banking empowers businesses with the right set of financial tools for success. Manage multiple accounts with multi-TIN balances, transactions and transfers. The homepage functionality includes Move Money (transfers and ACH services), Account Services, Additional Services (includes bill pay), and much more.
- Enhance ACH - Create ACH templates, NACHA ACH file import, approval workflows and notifications, recurring ACH payments, and token dual control support.
- Entitlements and Segmentation - Company administrators have control of business user’s creation and management. Within Entitlements and Segmentations, company administrators can control approvals, define and assign segments, have access to reports and reset passwords and unlock business users.
- Business Mobile Banking App - Take your banking wherever your business takes you! RVCB gives you the financial freedom to manage your business from virtually anywhere. Get balance and transaction history on demand, transfer, send and receive money anytime, stay informed with push notifications and alerts, manage approvals, and much more. Learn more about the new Business Mobile App HERE.
- Check Positive Pay - Enables businesses to minimize risk of check fraud by comparing issued check information to cleared check information. Checks can be entered manually, or business users can use the check register which allows users to upload checks issued. The issued checks are then matched against the list of checks that have been presented to RVCB for payment.
River Valley Community Bank is excited about the new digital banking features and functionality we now offer. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a RVCB team member to learn more, we would be happy to help. Please call 530.755.0418 or email us at email@example.com.
Two Sided Checklist 5-Panel Brochure FAQs New Mobile Apps